-Front Lace Wigs
Virgin Remy Lace Wigs & Wigs
Sach Hair Extensions Turkey Supplies Full Lace, Front Lace and Glue-less Wigs are the perfect solution to try a completely different look or give your own hair a rest from the stresses of extensions. Our wigs can be sewn, stretched, clipped or glued into place and will last a minimum of 6 months.
They come in 3 standard sizes – small, medium and large, for extra large, please contact us for consultation.
The lace circulates the perimeter of the wig and will need to be cut to suite your natural hairline, the lace is Swiss Lace and comes in Dark Brown, Medium Brown & Light Brown colours.
- Brazilian Virgin Remy Full Lace Wig
- Extension Type: Full Lace Wig
- Size: Small, Medium, Large or Custom
- Hair Type: Brazilian Virgin Remy Hair
- Hair State: Virgin & Virgin Dyed/Coloured
- Hair Grade Type: Single Drawn
- Hair Grade: Premium
- Process: None
- Length: Various
- Style: Various, all partings and styles possible
- Colour: Virgin
- Lace Type: Swiss Lace Lace Colour: Dark Brown, Medium Brown & Light Brown Hair Density: Medium or Custom Features: Lightened knots & baby hairs
- Maintenance: Low, use low sulphur shampoo, keep moisturised with Almond, Argan or Coconut Oil and brush twice daily. Do not use strong products including high PH shampoos, conditioners, leave-in conditioners and hair masks. The hair just needs cleaning with natural and low chemical solutions.
- Finish: Medically cleaned
- Life Cycle: 6-8 months
- Extension Type: Virgin Remy full lace wigs are lace-based wigs which can be applied using bonding glue or sewn into plaited natural hair. There are two fasteners at either side for an even better fit. If you choose to sew the wig in, you have the option of removing it and sewing it back in when required – unlike gluing which will leave glue residue on the lace. The lace at the front of the wig should be cut back and positioned to your natural hairline and glued or sewn into place for a seamless finish.
- Glue-less wigs are also perfect for people who are suffering from hair loss or thinning hair. Please contact us if you would like a detailed consultation on this and similar types of products.
- Brazilian hair is preferred by people who want a natural, thicker and fuller look. Although this hair type is naturally thick, it isn’t heavy. It feels light, especially after being washed. Straight Brazilian hair can be curled and straightened as you wish. If you want naturally thick hair, which feels and looks amazing to touch, Brazilian will be the best choice for you.
- Tip: use your foundation and eye-shadow brush to brush over your parting to get the perfect colour match for your parting and your face.
- Delivery: Custom order, dispatched in 15-20 days
Our All Of Wig Kosher